Bass Coast turns 10 this year. In celebration, you're invited to the North American tour – a spree of Bass Coast pre-parties coming to a city near you.
Each stop of the tour is an opportunity to experience thoughtful artistic curation, collect the newest Bass Coast merchandise, and even win tickets to this year's sold-out event.
This year's festivities feature the sonic stylings of
- elusive, ever-explorative Hessle Audio icon Pearson Sound
- Doctor Jeep, New York's resident bass-facing boundary pusher
- Bass Coast's very own co-founder The Librarian...
- ...and longtime friend (and turntable wizard) Mat the Alien
- West Coast scene scholar/historian Danny Corn
- behind-the-scenes bosses Max Ulis and Lorne B.
- energetic hardware wizards Righteous Rainbows of Togetherness
- Carissa Gem of Sub Chakra and Geminate Productions
- Dubplate slinger and Shambhala fixture Dubconscious
- Future Roots' multitalented founder Phatcat
- Rhythmicon – Victoria's own champion of garage and UK funky
- future bass rising star Jellynote
- West Coast mainstay and label darling Weston
- Rob Noble, Seattle's bass music don
- Vancouver groove siren and radio personality Niña Mendoza
- live instrumentalist and genre-bender Ruairi Lazers
- Night Vision delegate Dailey
Discover more information and purchase tickets below.
|March 31||Tempe, AZ||Shady Park||More Info|
|April 4||Oakland, CA||The New Parish||More Info|
|April 13||Victoria, BC||The Capital Ballroom||More Info|
|April 14||Seattle, WA||Re-bar||More Info|
|April 20||Kelowna, BC||Sapphire||More Info|
|April 21||Nelson, BC||Bloom Nightclub||More Info|
|Vancouver, BC||The Imperial||More Info|
|April 27||Edmonton, AB||99Ten||More Info|
|April 28||Calgary, AB||The HiFi Club||More Info|