Bass Coast Shuttle Terms and Conditions
- Luggage space is limited to one large piece of luggage per passenger (max 50 lbs) and one small carry-on (ie. backpack, mini cooler). Bass Coast is not responsible for any accident or loss of goods or property of the passengers.
- All vehicles will be searched upon entry. Prohibited items include alcohol, drugs, glass, mirrors, weapons, flares, fireworks and pets (guide dogs are permitted with pre-registration). Full list of all prohibited items can be found in the FAQ section. Prohibited items are subject to seizure. The festival is not responsible for any confiscated items.
- Minimum capacity sales must be met in order for the shuttle to operate as planned. If minimum capacity is not met, the shuttle may be canceled no later than June 1, 2022. In case of cancellation, all passengers will be notified via email and will receive a full refund.
- Ticket purchases are final and are not refundable*, but are transferable through Bass Coast Ticket exchange. Please check the selected schedule information carefully before check-out.
- Passengers are required to check in with the Shuttle Coordinator and present their ticket upon arrival at the pickup location (on your phone is ok). Failure to check in with the Shuttle Coordinator within 15 minutes of the pickup time may result in the passenger not being allowed to board the shuttle.
- Bass Coast reserves the right to adjust the shuttle schedule or pickup locations if needed. Any scheduling changes will be communicated via email to the email provided at the time of ticket purchase.
- Bass Coast will not be held responsible for any contingent cost incurred by the customer arising from a shuttle or connection delay.
- All shuttle vehicles are third party insured and Bass Coast will not be held liable for any accident, injury, or loss of life that may occur.
- Shuttle tickets are valid for transport to and from the July 8-11, 2022 festival (dates subject to change).
*All tickets and passes are non-refundable except under the following circumstances:
(i) In the event that the shuttle is canceled due to insufficient interest no later than June 1, 2022, a full refund will be given.
(ii)In the event that the festival is cancelled before June 20, 2022, a full refund for the Bass Shuttle ticket will be given
Bass Coast will not issue refunds for any failure or inability to use tickets due to illness, positive Covid-19 tests, acts of God, public health crisis, government restrictions, travel-related problems, or other conditions beyond the control of Bass Coast Festival. Please ensure that you will be able to attend the festival before purchasing your shuttle tickets. Your ticket is valid only for the year on your Bass Shuttle ticket.
Bass Coast reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse entry to anyone without refund of ticket or pass. All ticket holders must be 19 years of age and present two pieces of government-issued identification. Shuttle tickets and passes are a revocable license and may be revoked at any time, for any reason, without compensation. Only purchase shuttle tickets from an authorized vendor or using the secure ticket exchange. Any shuttle ticket that has been duplicated or tampered with is invalid. All credentials are the sole property of Bass Coast Festival. Bass Coast will not be responsible for lost shuttle tickets or passes and does not issue replacement tickets or passes.
Bass Coast Festival will continue to operate in accordance with provincial and local health guidelines and recommendations. Based on current rules and restrictions for events in British Columbia, it is likely proof of vaccination will be required to attend this year's event. The government of British Columbia’s current response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic can be viewed here. We acknowledge it is difficult trying to plan ahead without knowing what rules will be in place. Recognizing that public health policies may change in the coming weeks and months, our own policies and requirements will evolve accordingly.
Updates to Terms
Bass Coast reserves the right to make changes to the Terms as posted, so be sure to check back and review the Terms from time to time prior to purchase.
Your tickets are being purchased from Bass Coast Festival (the organizer). Tickit is our ticketing partner and their services are limited to generating tickets and forwarding your payment to the organizer. All communications or disputes regarding refunds, chargebacks, changes, disruptions and cancellation are between you and the organizer. Tickit will not be liable or responsible in any way for refunds or chargebacks in connection with the organizer's events.
© 2023 Copyright Bass Coast Project