Bass Coast T-Shirt Design Contest
The theme for this year's T-Shirt Design contest is REUNION.
Bass Coast is hosting a T-Shirt Design Contest. After 18 months with no live music or gatherings, our Bass Coast community is finally approaching a reunion like no other. Experienced and new designers were invited to enter a contest to design a special edition 2021 Bass Coast T-Shirt. You are invited to vote for your favourite design HERE
VOTE NOW for your favourite T-Shirt Design. Voting is open from July 8 @ 12pm to July 10 @12pm.
The winning design will be available to purchase at basscoast.ca from July 15 - Aug 15 and 50% of proceeds will be donated to the Conayt Friendship Society in Merritt, BC.
- winners will be decided by a people's choice voting system
- voting will be open during Pixel Virtual Festival from July 8th at 12pm PST to July 10th at 12pm PST.
- voting scores will not be made public
- if there is a tie, the winner will be decided by The Bass Coast Team
- If the winning design is not digital we will require a high resolution photo
- one vote per person
The winning design will be available to purchase from July 15 - Aug 15 and 50% of proceeds will be donated to the Conayt Friendship Society.
The society aims to improve holistically the quality of life, cultural distinctiveness and the strengthening of friendship and co-operation between Aboriginal and Non-Aboriginal people in the Nicola Valley.
- winners will be announced July 12th at 12pm pst on the Bass Coast social media channels
- the winning design will be for sale in our store July 15-Aug 31, 2021
- 50% of profits will be donated to Conayt Friendship Society http://conayt.com/
- the winner will receive their Bass Coast t-shirt and a Bass Coast merch pack (stickers, travel mug, bandana, pin), and two tickets to an exciting new Bass Coast event to be announced this fall.
© 2022 Copyright Bass Coast Project