THIS IS IMPORTANT:
- Don't camp on the road before gates open. Those obstructing local traffic will be forced to move and lose their position in the queue.
- Don't leave any waste on site. This is a leave no trace event. Pack it in and pack it out.
- Don't expect to buy a Thursday entry pass at the gate. Thursday entry tickets are available in advance sales only.
- Don't start a fire. BBQ’s and Camp stoves are allowed, but no open flames and no propane fire pits. Fire spinning is not permitted at Bass Coast.
- Don’t go into restricted areas, closed bridges, or private property next to the festival.
- Don't obstruct the flow of the Coldwater River. It's a natural salmon spawning area.
- Don’t dump waste water on grounds. Please only dump in water drains - shower drains.
- Don’t use the river for personal washing.
- Don’t bring two-way radio’s or walkie-talkies that may interfere with production / first aid communications on site.
DON'T BRING ANY OF THESE PROHIBITED ITEMS ON SITE:
Don't bring any of these prohibited items on site:
- Glass (especially bottles & mirrors)
- Alcohol (drinks will be available at our on site bars)
- Illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- Unauthorized/unlicensed vendors
- Unauthorized solicitations (handbills, sampling, giveaways, etc.)
- Fireworks or Flares
- Fire dancing equipment
- Bouncy castles
- Speakers and sound systems (no renegade stages please)
- Stand-alone generators are not permitted. RV’s with built-in generators are permitted. Please be respectful of your neighbours. Run the generator sparingly and do not run it at night.
- Animals (service animals must be registered in advance. See Accessibility)
- Aerial drones. Drones are not permitted on or in the air above the festival site.
- Body glitter / feathers that may fall on the ground (if you must use glitter, only use biodegradable glitter)
- War bonnet style headdresses. Learn why HERE.
- Any items that are culturally inappropriate: General Rule: If the item or look in question is traditionally used by a community or culture other than your own to express religious beliefs, political statements, or respected status within that culture, leave it alone.