Bass Shuttle Program
Looking for a ride to Bass Coast? Introducing the Bass Shuttle Program, a safe, affordable, and sustainable transportation service to Bass Coast.
What is the Bass Shuttle?
The Bass Shuttle is a roundtrip chartered bus service to transport guests to Bass Coast.
Serviced Locations for 2022:
No Bass Shuttle coming to your city? Let us know where you would like to see more routes added in future.
Why choose the Bass Shuttle?
- Skip the line! Bass Shuttle passengers are fast-tracked at the gate.
- It’s an environmentally sustainable way to travel to and from the festival.
- It’s safe - kick back and relax. Leave driving to the professionals.
- It’s a great way to meet people and make friends on your way to Bass Coast.
Tickets on sale Feb 10, 2022 at 10am at basscoast.ca.
- See full itinerary details for the pickup location below.
- Luggage space is limited to one large piece of luggage per passenger (max 23kg/50lbs) and one small carry-on (ie. backpack, mini cooler).
- This is not a party bus - we aim to provide a safe and comfortable ride for everyone, so please be respectful of other passengers. The use of drugs, alcohol, and personal music players on the vehicle is strictly prohibited. By purchasing a Bass Shuttle ticket, you are agreeing to the Bass Shuttle Code of Conduct.
- Read the full Terms and Conditions for more details.
© 2022 Copyright Bass Coast Project